National Respect for Shopworkers Week Photo Competition
campaign photo competition has begun!
All event photos and videos received will be entered into the prize draw to win a £25 shopping voucher. There are also prizes for two runners up.
To enter, simply snap a pic of your Freedom From Fear event in action and publish to Twitter/Instagram using the hashtag #Respect21
and tagging @UsdawUnion. For Facebook, simply post your photos in the comments on one of our posts on our Facebook page.
If you’re feeling adventurous, why not go the extra mile and take a quick video! Tell us in 15 seconds or less, why you’re supporting Usdaw’s National Respect for Shopworkers Week.
If you’re not on social media, you can email your photos to [email protected]
and we will include them in our ‘round-ups’ on our social media channels.
The competition runs from now until Sunday 21 November 2021
See terms and conditions below for competition rules.
Terms and Conditions:
- Competition runs from now until Sunday 21 November 2021. Winners will be drawn as soon as possible after the closing date.
- More than one photo may be submitted by the same entrant for a maximum of 3 entries into the prize draw, but please don't let that stop you from sending us as many as you like!
- All photos to be submitted to Usdaw through Facebook, Instagram, Twitter or emailed to [email protected]
- By submitting an entry to the competition you are agreeing for your photos to be published on the @UsdawUnion Twitter account, UsdawUnion Instagram account, Freedom From Fear Facebook page or Usdaw website.
- Competition is not open to Usdaw staff.
- The competitions may be modified or withdrawn at any time.