Need to contact someone for legal or general advice? If so, then choose one of the options from the list below:
- Use FirstCall Usdaw to start a brand new accident or injury claim, call on: 0800 055 6333
- If you have already registered your accident or injury claim with us and have been allocated solicitors then please contact them on the number previously given to you. The solicitors will have the day-to-day conduct of your case.
- If you can't remember the solicitor's number you can ring us at the Legal Department on 0161 249 2438 and we will provide you with their number again.
- For help and advice about any employment problems you may be experiencing, you can either contact your Union rep in your workplace or your Area Organiser at your local Usdaw office.
- For all other problems that are not related to an accident at your work please call our Legal Department 0161 249 2473 or use our online BL3 form.
The Union's Head Office is in Manchester and this is where the Legal Department is based. Your Area Organiser is based at an office in a nearby city/town. A full list of the Usdaw Local Office details are available online.