Home Insurance for Usdaw Members
As an organisation we have over 130 years experience and our focus is on providing value for money Home Insurance to trade union members and their families. We aim to deliver essential buildings, contents and combined policies for Usdaw members, from our UK based head office.
Did you know?
- We don't charge extra for paying monthly by direct debit
- We don't charge admin fees if you need to update any of your details
- Our accidental damage cover includes damage to laptops, games consoles and TVs in the home
- Our cover includes alternative accommodation for you, your family and pets if your home is uninhabitable while it's being repaired after an insured event
- We are rated 4.6 out of 5 by our customers on Trustpilot*, an independent review site. Check out our Trustpilot reviews
Our policies are designed to be flexible, allowing you to choose additional cover should you need it. Our optional extras include:
- Home emergency cover
- Legal and identity theft protection
- Accidental damage cover
- Annual travel cover
Get an online quote today
, or call us on 0800 376 0300
between 9am and 6pm Monday to Friday.
Important information about Coronavirus.
a poster for your noticeboard.
UIA Mutual and Usdaw Insurance are trading names of UIA (Insurance) Ltd. UIA (Insurance) Ltd is a member of the Association of British Insurers and is a registered society under the Co-operative and Community Benefit Societies Act 2014. Principal Office in England at Kings Court, London Road, Stevenage, Herts SG1 2TP. Usdaw is an Introducer Appointed Representative of UIA (Insurance) Ltd, which is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority.
UIA Buildings Insurance is not available for flats and apartments.
Living in a flood risk area can affect your home insurance quote. For material regarding living within a flood risk area, please see our Flood Re information or speak to us on 0800 076 0300 (9am to 5pm Monday to Friday).
*Information correct as at August 2021.